Lucky Patcher is all in one tool for managing the system setting, it allows you control the other application and the system setting based on the condition that you have set in the system
Fire Stick is an amazing TV show from Amazon that helps you to turn the TV into a smart TV that is running on Android Platform.
You can use the Fire Stick to access the smart features on the TV and have the browsing and other internet services via TV.
Features of Lucky Patcher:
- Lucky Patcher enables you to control the application on what resources they are using and what permissions they are using like memory, contacts information and much more.
- Next things, it allows you to remove the boot-loader application from the device, such as in a built application that is coming from the manufacturer. These things are really a load to memory and it will unnecessary to have the application that we don’t use.
- Next is ultimate memory management solution that it offers, such as you can move an application from primary to SD card and then from partitions.
- You can also write the modified application to tweak the application, such as gems for the application and levels in some application.
Install Lucky Patcher on Fire Stick:
- Connect you Fire Stick with the Wi-Fi connection.
- You have to enable the installation from Unknown sources to install the application on the Fire Stick. Go to Developer Options and then enable the options.
- Then can download the application via ES File Explorer, add the following URL in the “Add Favourite ” label.
- After adding the favorite label you will be getting application downloaded to the device.
- Then you can enter the application and make the required changes to the application with ease.
- That’s it all done and you will get lucky patcher on the device.