When you are using much app in the smartphones, you will look for the options to customize it according to your requirement and then change and experiment with few apps which you use it daily. But Android platform restricts these kinds of actions and provide you only a way limited ways to do this. So we have to look for a third-party app. One such app is Lucky Patcher.
Kindle Fire is a tablet from Amazon which is filled with Amazon based app and it a great tablet for entertainment. So, we will discuss installing the Lucky Patcher app for making tweaks on the device.
Features of Lucky Patcher:
- One of the best features of Lucky Patcher is its ability to patch the apps for free to pro features, as it as all the features locked up in the free one. So there is no need to pay for using certain features in the app.
- You can get rid off the annoying ads in the app and in the browser.So you will be never disturbed by ads on the website. You can also add the list of apps, in which you would never want the Ads to be shown.
- Lucky Patcher also disables the Google purchase verification and it can be used for apps that are downloaded and installed from third party sources for free.
- You can also create modified apps for the famous apps and rebuild the app. Things like User interface color, font, and few things can be added or made hidden in the modification.
Download Lucky Patcher on Kindle Fire:
- Go to official Download Lucky Patcher page.
- Download the APK file into the device.
- Go to Setting, you can enable installation from unknown sources in Developer option.
- Now, get into the file manager to install the app on the device.
- Lucky Patcher will be successfully installed on the device.